|Juniper Hill Inn is ideally located near many Vermont Attractions from Okemo Mountain Resort to the President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site. When you stay with us, be sure to take some time to wander around and see all Vermont has to offer.
|AREA ATTRACTIONS & EVENTS
|American Precision Museum
- A National Historic Landmark where visitors can explore the beginnings of modern industry and discover the machines that have shaped our world.
||Saint Gaudens National Historic Site
- The home, gardens and galleries of America's premiere sculpture.
- A state of the art craft brewery offering tours and tastings of premium ales.
||The Old Constitution House
- Where Vermont became a state in 1777.
|Marsh Billings Rockefeller National Historic Park
- Vermont's only National park includes the Billings Farm Museum and the Rockefeller mansion.
||Vermont Institute of Natural Science
- A wonderful new exhibit of birds of prey at the Quechee Raptor Center.
|King Arthur Flour - Bakery, Baker's Store, and Baking Education Center
||Nuance Gallery - featuring art work and crafts from fine artists
- A "see it made" exhibition of artisans creating fine glassware and pottery.
- Vermont's Grand Canyon and one of Vermont's most popular attractions.
|Cornish-Windsor Covered Bridge
- The longest double span wooden covered bridge in America.
- One of America's Ivy League institutions in Hanover, New Hampshire.
|President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site
- A rural Vermont village, birthplace and boyhood home of Calvin Coolidge remains virtually unchanged since the turn of the century.
||John P. Larkin Country Club
- 9-hole course in Windsor features 2,739 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 34.
| Cider Hill Gardens and Gallery
- Unique combination of flower gardens and fine art
||Kimball Union Academy
- Vibrant learning community for grades 9-12 and PG. Each individual student plays an important role.
|River Excitement Guide Service. Fly fishing, spinning and scenic McKenzie drift boat float trips locally on the Connecticut River for Smallmouth Bass. Also offering private, mountaintop pond fishing for large Brook and Rainbow trout. All equipment supplied.
Kedron Valley Inn
Running Brook Farm
Kedron Valley Stables - Horse Drawn sleigh and carriage rides.
|Antiques Collaborative, Inc
- Antique and fine arts center in Quechee, Vermont- Period furniture, Georgian silver, vintage quilts, rare books, art pottery always in stock
||Great River Outfitters
- Direct access to the Connecticut River and 5 miles from Sumner's Falls. Self-guided trips run daily with instruction
from basic paddling through whitewater kayaking.
|North Star Canoes
- Family owned and operated canoe rental business. Peaceful rivers with islands along the
way offer a wonderful opportunity to picnic, swim or just plain relax. Excellent
fishing opportunities for bass, pike and trout.
||Running Brook Farm
- Antique carriage sales representing the finest carriage builders around the
world. Over 100 carriages in our showroom catering to all disciplines of
driving, we use our expertise to help select the best vehicle for you.
|Balloons of Vermont - Year round flights
over the Quechee Vermont area
|Power House Mall - 603-298-5236
Beautiful old mill building, right on the river. A few of the shops you'll find inside are jewelry, toy, candy, and fine clothing stores, all offering uniquemerchandise.
|Sugarbush Farms - 4-season working farm attraction
Free samples of 12 varieties of cheese, Pure Vermont Maple Syrup and Vermont made foods. Learn about maple syrup making, walk our nature trail to see the sugar maple trees, make friends with our farm animals and
visit with real farmers.
||Crown Point Country Club - Course
offers a great challenge for those serious about the game, and a friendly atmosphere with breathtaking views for those out for a relaxing round. Smooth greens and great overall conditions will assure an enjoyable day of golf.
|Friends and Company - 802-674-6830
Clothes, jewelry, gifts, and soft serve ice cream too.
|Historic Windsor Walking Tours
- Self Guided walking tour with the help of cassette or book provided by Historic Windsor Inc.
Adventure Travel Tip
Travel in Vermont
Wedding Planning Guide
|Okemo Resort -
Skiing and Snowboarding on over 100 trails. Enjoy two 18-hole golf courses in the Summer.
|Ascutney Mountain Resort -
"Legendary Big Mountain Skiing". Offers activities for the whole family, all year long.
Four season resort with skiing, snowshoeing, golf, mountain biking and much more.